The term Black Label London or more commonly seen as “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term you refers to the user or viewer of Black Label London website.
- The entire content of one and all pages of this website is for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice at any point in time.
- With regard to the information materials and content found on this website, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. You also acknowledge that such content, information and / or materials found on the website may contain some inaccuracies or errors. We exclude all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, no matter the size or gravity, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any content, information and / or materials on this website is totally at your own risk and we accept no liability for it. It shall and is your own responsibility to with regard to ensuring that any and all of our products, services or information found on or through this website meet your particular specific needs or requirements.
- Most if not all website content and material is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Copy or reproduction off or in any unauthorized form is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks found on this website which are not the property of, or licensed by the website, are acknowledged and used in accordance to their own copyright policies, with the approval of the trademark owners.
- Claims to monetary damages may be given rise too, with the unauthorized use of any content, information and / or materials on this website. In serious cases we may consider it a criminal offence, and involve the relative authorities.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, with full notification and approval of their owners. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) in any shape or form, or that we endorse their products. We have no responsibility for the content, information and / or materials of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website or any of our pages, from another website or document without Black Label London’s prior written consent. For consent, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your visit and this website are governed and subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales and with reference to any dispute, these laws will be call upon regarding the matter at hand.
Black Label London is extremely committed and strives to protect your privacy. If we request any information for you to provide by which you might be able to be identified during your use of our website, then you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, as well as our terms and conditions.
What we collect
The following information may be collected:
- name and occupation
- email address and physical address
- demographics and points of interest
- other information relevant to our surveys and special offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to improve our service with the better understanding of your needs and desires, and in particular for the following reasons:
- In house record keeping.
- Products and services improvement.
- Periodical promotional emails about new models, special offers or other information which we think is suited to yours interests may be sent to the email provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Our highest priority is the security of all of our information. In the prevention of unauthorized access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information, be it gathered from our online capabilities or physically gathered information.
A cookie is a small file which places itself in your cookies folder on your computer, helping analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring their operations to your needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer needs.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies, through your web browser, which can be set to do this automatically.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites which may or may not be of interest to our clients. However, once left our site by visiting a link, you should be aware that we do not posses any control over that particular website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should be cautious and examine the privacy statement applicable to that particular website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, feel free to opt out of providing us with information that you may prefer to keep private by leaving the form empty. This may create difficulties in contacting you with regard to your original enquiry.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information by providing us the particular information for whatever purpose we see fit to use it in, you have the right to change your mind at any time and feel free to inform us of these changes by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or if we are required to do so by law of the country that we are governed by. The governing law of country that we are regulated by can be found on our Terms and Conditions page. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, only if we have your permission initially.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to know all the information that we hold on you. A fee may be charged. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any part of your information is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our prices are dictated by each individual model. Each price is for the time spent with the model. Each model has their own unique price and a full breakdown can be found inside their profiles on the “Gallery” page. The price on the site is the price that is to be paid to the model upon the start of the meeting, unless the fee has been arranged/paid in advance to us. The prices found on the site will always be upheld even if it wrong.
Our models have the right to change their prices without any notice and we have to enforce those changes. The models also have the right to reject any job for their own reasons, even if the price is met. If any transaction has taken place before the rejection of the job, the client will be reimbursed.
A full breakdown of the benefits and costs for being a member with us can be found on the “Membership Info” page. We have only one membership option and the costs are as following: a one off payment of £500 for a years membership with Black Label London Escorts.
If you decide to cease your membership, there is no refund, due to the disclosure of private & personal information of the models we represent.