West Kensington is often overlooked in favour of its more famous neighbour, South Kensington, but it has much to offer in its’ own right. Not least of all, the fact that it is bounded by affluent areas such as Chelsea and Fulham means that the bespoke and upmarket retail offerings of these parts of London are making themselves present in West Kensington without detracting from what is generally a more accessible and relaxed atmosphere.
The streets of West Kensington itself are mainly residential in nature, but the major retail centres of High Street Kensington and Earls Court are only a short walk away. This, combined with strong transport links, makes West Kensington an excellent place to stay in if you wish to have a relaxing time whilst still enjoying the tourist hot-spots and well known attractions of London as a whole.
There are three underground stations located in West Kensington, West Kensington itself, Barons Court and Kensington (Olympia). Via these stations, commuters can access the District and Piccadilly lines, meaning that Piccadilly Circus can be reached in an average of 11 minutes whilst Knightsbridge is just 5 minutes away.
Although it might seem a strange recommendation for a tourist visit at first glance, Brompton Cemetery is one of the so-called Magnificent Seven London cemeteries. It is Grade II listed overall and is particularly renowned for its’ atmospheric catacombs, chapel and sweeping colonnades. Such is the striking and tranquil nature of the cemetery that it has been used as a backdrop in films featuring stars such as Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.
If you’re a keen tennis fan then a trip to the Queen’s Club, located on Palliser road, will simply have to form part of your trip to West Kensington. Although not as illustrious as Wimbledon, the club hosts championships throughout the year, and if you’re visiting at the right time there’s a chance that you might catch a glimpse of one of your sporting heroes.
Another major landmark within West Kensington is the Olympia Exhibition Centre. This is an event, exhibition and conference centre which was originally opened in 1886 and boasts the spectacular high glass roof popular in that era. At the time of it’s opening, Olympia was the largest such venue in the UK, at more than an acre in size, and now hosts regular events such as the BBC Good Food Show and the Great British Beer Festival, as well as musical concerts and high profile sporting events.
Our West Kensington escorts are amongst the most beautiful models you’ll find anywhere. The girls supplied by Black Label London escorts look like the girls you’ll see on the pages of glossy magazines, and the real thing is even better than the pictures. Our West Kensington escorts aren’t just beautiful, they have the personality to match, being warm, friendly, approachable and entertaining. Every one of our girls is devoted to serving the needs of our clients, utilising every skill they have to create a memorable and pleasurable encounter. Black Label London does all of this in a professional and discreet manner, and still manages to charge rates, for incall or outcall, which are extremely reasonable.
- 16 February 2017The area of Victoria, London, is located mainly around the twin transport hubs of Victoria coach and train stations. It is situated close to the centre of London, in the borough of the City of Westminster, and the wealth of transport links make it the perfect place to choose if you want a convenient base […]
- 16 February 2017The south of France is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the planet, and nobody who’s ever been there will have any problem understanding why. The coastline of the area runs along the Mediterranean Sea and the country is bordered on either side by Italy and Spain. The fact that the summers are […]
- 16 February 2017Beautiful elite escorts in South Kensington South Kensington is located a little to the west of the centre of London, and is situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It’s the perfect place to choose if you want to sample a little bit of everything that draws millions of visitors to London every […]
- 16 February 2017Elite Escorts in Sloane Square If you’ve come to London looking for an upmarket, exclusive and opulent experience then Sloane Square is undoubtedly the place in the city that you should be heading for first. Located in the centre of London it is sandwiched between the districts of Chelsea, Belgravia and Knightsbridge, and is officially […]
- 16 February 2017Shepherd’s Bush is located in West London, in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Although situated slightly away from the very centre of the capital it more than makes up for this by offering its own distinctive mix of retail opportunities, cultural attractions and a cosmopolitan and lively atmosphere. Throw in a host of transport […]
- 16 February 2017Pimlico is a relatively small part of central London, located within the borough of Westminster. At first glance, it’s architectural mix of Regency houses and garden squares may make it seem like a smaller version of its neighbour to the north, Belgravia, but Pimlico has a flavour all of its own. Bordered by the aforementioned […]