South Kensington Escorts
Beautiful elite escorts in South Kensington
South Kensington is located a little to the west of the centre of London, and is situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It’s the perfect place to choose if you want to sample a little bit of everything that draws millions of visitors to London every year. Without making any more effort than simply strolling around South Kensington on foot it’s possible to sample some of the city’s – and indeed the world’s – best loved museums, shops and parkland.
The fact that the closest neighbours of South Kensington are the affluent areas of Chelsea and Knightsbridge is reflected in the upmarket feel of the area, and in architecture which is a blend of mansion blocks and garden squares, but South Kensington combines this wealth with a vibrant and cosmopolitan atmosphere. The area is home to communities of incomers from all over the world and, in particular, a large and thriving French community. Indeed, the number of South Kensington residents originally hailing from France is so high that it is sometimes referred to, only slightly tongue in cheek, as the 21st arrondissement of Paris.
This Francophile influence is reflected in the presence of the French consulate, a large French secondary school and the Institut Français, home to a French cinema. South Kensington is also, according to people who live there, the place in London where you can buy the best croissants.
In terms of shopping, South Kensington is also home to Harrods and Harvey Nichols, two of the most iconic department stores in the UK, whilst Fulham Road, Brompton Road and Bute Street are home to smaller, independent retailers. Foodies, on the other hand, will be delighted by the presence of a farmers market which takes place every Saturday on Bute Street, and by the Whole Foods market on Kensington High Street.
In terms of culture and history, South Kensington could hardly be better served. Exhibition Road is home to three of the greatest museums in the world, the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum. Each one of these institutions is large and eclectic enough to spend more than a day exploring, and the fact that they are all just a short stroll from each other makes this one of the most fascinating corners of the entire city.
Walk a little further along Exhibition road and you’ll find another of the most appealing aspects of South Kensington – the wide open green space of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, two of the largest and most well equipped open spaces in London.
Make a call to Black Label London escorts while you’re in London, and you’ll find yourself choosing from a selection of girls who are the most stunning you’ll find anywhere. Not only are our South Kensington escorts beautiful, but they are also excellent company, being warm, friendly and approachable. Combine all of this with an impressive set of skills and a firm commitment to making every client as happy as possible, and you have a recipe for a South Kensington escort experience that’s completely pleasurable. We’re professional, discreet and, incall or outcall, the rates we charge represent stunning good value.
- 16 February 2017Elite Escorts in Sloane Square If you’ve come to London looking for an upmarket, exclusive and opulent experience then Sloane Square is undoubtedly the place in the city that you should be heading for first. Located in the centre of London it is sandwiched between the districts of Chelsea, Belgravia and Knightsbridge, and is officially […]
- 16 February 2017Shepherd’s Bush is located in West London, in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Although situated slightly away from the very centre of the capital it more than makes up for this by offering its own distinctive mix of retail opportunities, cultural attractions and a cosmopolitan and lively atmosphere. Throw in a host of transport […]
- 16 February 2017Pimlico is a relatively small part of central London, located within the borough of Westminster. At first glance, it’s architectural mix of Regency houses and garden squares may make it seem like a smaller version of its neighbour to the north, Belgravia, but Pimlico has a flavour all of its own. Bordered by the aforementioned […]
- 16 February 2017The city of Paris is a legendary, iconic place, rich in history at the same time as being thoroughly modern, and packed with culture, art, business and people from all corners of the globe. The centre of the city itself is home to more than 2 million people and, over the years, Paris, nicknamed the […]
- 16 February 2017Paddington Escorts Ask most people what they know about Paddington and the answer will probably revolve around one of two things – a major railway station and a bear from Peru. Whilst the presence of Paddington Station, a major transport hub with links to the south west of the UK and Heathrow Airport, means that […]
- 16 February 2017Nice sits on the south coast of France, on the Mediterranean coast at the foot of the Alps, and is one of the leading tourist attractions in the area known as the Côte d’Azur. The combination of crystal clear waters, virtual year round sunshine and an air of opulence boosted by the proximity of the […]