Sloane Square Escorts
Elite Escorts in Sloane Square
If you’ve come to London looking for an upmarket, exclusive and opulent experience then Sloane Square is undoubtedly the place in the city that you should be heading for first. Located in the centre of London it is sandwiched between the districts of Chelsea, Belgravia and Knightsbridge, and is officially situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
The square itself is rich in history. The Venus Fountain in the middle of the square was originally constructed in 1953 and in 2006 received a grade II listing in recognition of its’ historical and cultural importance. Other notable buildings located on the square itself include Peter Jones department store and the Royal Court Theatre.
Peter Jones is notable less for being a flagship version of a John Lewis shop, and more for the fact that the design of the building is a striking example of 1930’s modernist architecture, with the exterior being composed of striking curved glass walls.
The Royal Court Theatre has been operating as a theatre since 1888 and, as well as being a building rich in history, is now famed as the home of some of the most striking theatrical presentations of the twentieth and twenty first centuries. Other notable cultural attractions just a short walk away from Sloane Square include Cadogan Hall. One of the finest classical music venues in London. The Saatchi Gallery, which is the place to visit if you wish to enjoy some of the most striking, and sometimes controversial, modern art currently being produced.
The high class experience
Aside from culture, however, the main appeal of Sloane Square is the exclusive nature of the shopping opportunities which stretch out in all directions from the square itself. Kings Road has been synonymous with cutting edge fashion and youth culture since the 1960’s when it was the beating heart of swinging London. Running to the north of the square you’ll find Sloane Street, home to bespoke fashion houses offering the latest designs from all over the world.
Even if your budget doesn’t quite run to actually purchasing the luxury items offered on Sloane Street. The chance to window shop at the likes of Cartier, Chanel, Gucci and Tom Ford – to name just a few of the many leading designers which have a presence here – is not to be missed. Bespoke boutiques such as these and the department store Harvey Nichols offer an oasis of class, style and glamour which simply isn’t matched anywhere else in the city.
The high class nature of Sloane Square is matched by the upmarket and desirable nature of the Sloane Square escorts which are supplied by Black Label London escort agency. Our Sloane Square escorts have all been very carefully chosen on the basis of their stunning good looks, their warm and approachable personalities and their dedication to making sure every client has a wonderful time in their company. Their good looks are more than matched by the skills and abilities they possess, and our agency provides a discreet and completely professional service.
- 16 February 2017Shepherd’s Bush is located in West London, in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Although situated slightly away from the very centre of the capital it more than makes up for this by offering its own distinctive mix of retail opportunities, cultural attractions and a cosmopolitan and lively atmosphere. Throw in a host of transport […]
- 16 February 2017Pimlico is a relatively small part of central London, located within the borough of Westminster. At first glance, it’s architectural mix of Regency houses and garden squares may make it seem like a smaller version of its neighbour to the north, Belgravia, but Pimlico has a flavour all of its own. Bordered by the aforementioned […]
- 16 February 2017The city of Paris is a legendary, iconic place, rich in history at the same time as being thoroughly modern, and packed with culture, art, business and people from all corners of the globe. The centre of the city itself is home to more than 2 million people and, over the years, Paris, nicknamed the […]
- 16 February 2017Paddington Escorts Ask most people what they know about Paddington and the answer will probably revolve around one of two things – a major railway station and a bear from Peru. Whilst the presence of Paddington Station, a major transport hub with links to the south west of the UK and Heathrow Airport, means that […]
- 16 February 2017Nice sits on the south coast of France, on the Mediterranean coast at the foot of the Alps, and is one of the leading tourist attractions in the area known as the Côte d’Azur. The combination of crystal clear waters, virtual year round sunshine and an air of opulence boosted by the proximity of the […]
- 16 February 2017When describing New York it’s pretty difficult to know exactly where to begin. Although not the capital of the USA, it is by far the most important city in the country, as well as being the one with the highest population. More than that, however, it is a global city, with a skyline and landmarks […]