Pimlico is a relatively small part of central London, located within the borough of Westminster. At first glance, it’s architectural mix of Regency houses and garden squares may make it seem like a smaller version of its neighbour to the north, Belgravia, but Pimlico has a flavour all of its own.
Bordered by the aforementioned Belgravia to the north and the Thames to the south, Pimlico benefits not only from a serene and village like atmosphere but also from being located within easy walking distance of some of the most popular attractions in London.
Sloane Square, for example, is just a short trip away. This means you could stroll to either some of the most achingly fashionable up-market boutiques in the capital, or else visit the Royal Court Theatre for a taste of cutting edge drama. Also close at hand is the imposing edifice of Buckingham Palace, the London residence of the royal family, where it is possible to witness the pomp and ceremony of the changing of the guard several times a week throughout the year.
Even closer to Pimlico itself is the Tate Britain gallery. This art gallery is home to a vast collection of work from across the centuries, taking in both classic artworks and more modern offerings. Taking it all in will require more than two hours and a good deal of stamina, but the good news is that it’s free to enter, and it also features an excellent café where you can stop to refresh yourself and take a rest. A visit to Tate Britain is particularly a priority if you’re a fan of the artist Turner, as the gallery is home to just about the largest and most impressive collection of his work anywhere in the world.
In terms of transport, for those who want to travel further than a simple stroll along the bank of the Thames to the Palace of Westminster or through St James Park to Trafalgar Square, Pimlico is well served. From Pimlico tube station it’s possible to travel on the Victoria line, whilst Victoria station, a major transport hub in its own right, also offers access to the Circle and District lines. If you feel like sampling a more unusual mode of transport, on the other hand, then head for Millbank Millennium Pier. From here, you’ll be able to catch a riverboat running to either Waterloo or Southwark.
If you’re looking for a Pimlico escort to liven up your visit to this part of London, then look no further than the Black Label London escort agency. Our Pimlico escorts are everything you could hope for, and more. We pick and choose very carefully and that means we can guarantee not just the beauty of our models but also how friendly, warm and approachable they are. On top of this, all of our Pimlico escorts are multi-talented and devoted to giving their clients the best time possible. The service we provide is discreet and professional, and our Pimlico escorts, whether incall or outcall, are worth every single penny of the very reasonable rates we charge for their time.
- 16 February 2017The city of Paris is a legendary, iconic place, rich in history at the same time as being thoroughly modern, and packed with culture, art, business and people from all corners of the globe. The centre of the city itself is home to more than 2 million people and, over the years, Paris, nicknamed the […]
- 16 February 2017Paddington Escorts Ask most people what they know about Paddington and the answer will probably revolve around one of two things – a major railway station and a bear from Peru. Whilst the presence of Paddington Station, a major transport hub with links to the south west of the UK and Heathrow Airport, means that […]
- 16 February 2017Nice sits on the south coast of France, on the Mediterranean coast at the foot of the Alps, and is one of the leading tourist attractions in the area known as the Côte d’Azur. The combination of crystal clear waters, virtual year round sunshine and an air of opulence boosted by the proximity of the […]
- 16 February 2017When describing New York it’s pretty difficult to know exactly where to begin. Although not the capital of the USA, it is by far the most important city in the country, as well as being the one with the highest population. More than that, however, it is a global city, with a skyline and landmarks […]
- 16 February 2017Moscow is the capital city of Russia and, in both historic and current terms, a place of genuine global and iconic significance. Any attempt to summarise everything which Moscow has to offer in a few hundred words is always going to be forced to leave out much more than can possibly be included, but the […]
- 16 February 2017Monaco Escorts – Sophisticated and fun There’s an old saying that states that the best things come in small packages and the tiny principality of Monaco is testament to the fact that this is more than just a cliché. It is the second smallest state in the world and has a population which would fit […]