The city of Paris is a legendary, iconic place, rich in history at the same time as being thoroughly modern, and packed with culture, art, business and people from all corners of the globe. The centre of the city itself is home to more than 2 million people and, over the years, Paris, nicknamed the City of Light has earned a reputation for playing a vital role in the worlds of art, fashion, design and cuisine. Only Tokyo has more Michelin starred restaurants than Paris, and its position on the banks of the Seine provides an iconic backdrop which draws in millions of visitors from all over the world.
Paris as a whole is divided into 20 districts called arrondissements, and these are arranged in a pattern which works out from the centre. This arrangement means that it is the lower arrondissements which contain the iconic landmarks which are instantly recognisable even if you’ve never been to Paris in person.
Paris is well served by transport hubs linking it to the rest of Europe and the world beyond. It has no fewer than three international airports taking flights from all corners of the globe and six different major train stations which link directly to various cities around the rest of Europe.
Once you’ve arrived in Paris, the best means of exploring is on foot. The city has an excellent underground metro station, but the fact that it has been designed to be so friendly to pedestrians means that spending any more time than is strictly necessary riding a train under the ground would represent a wasted opportunity. Of course, an excellent alternative to walking is to take one of the many boats which offer journeys up and down the Seine, providing a chance to relax, grab something to eat and drink and enjoy an alternative view of the city.
The architecture of Paris is so impressive that it’s more or less impossible to walk around the centre of the city without finding yourself strolling past some iconic landmark, building or attraction. The most famous of these, of course, is the Eiffel Tower, which attracts more visitors than any other tourist site in the world and is a symbol of both the city and France as a whole. Almost equally famous, however, are the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacre Coeur Church and the Louvre Art Museum, to name just more of the many building, galleries museums and landmarks with which the city is packed.
If you want to truly experience the magic of Paris then why not take the time to do so in the company of one of our Paris escorts? Our girls are as beautiful as the city itself, and at Black Label London escorts we pride ourselves on only selecting models who combine that beauty with wit, warmth, personality and a dedication to making our clients happy. If you want to experience everything their skills and beauty can offer you, as well as the professional and discreet way in which we do our business, then get in touch and chose your girl today.
- 16 February 2017Paddington Escorts Ask most people what they know about Paddington and the answer will probably revolve around one of two things – a major railway station and a bear from Peru. Whilst the presence of Paddington Station, a major transport hub with links to the south west of the UK and Heathrow Airport, means that […]
- 16 February 2017Nice sits on the south coast of France, on the Mediterranean coast at the foot of the Alps, and is one of the leading tourist attractions in the area known as the Côte d’Azur. The combination of crystal clear waters, virtual year round sunshine and an air of opulence boosted by the proximity of the […]
- 16 February 2017When describing New York it’s pretty difficult to know exactly where to begin. Although not the capital of the USA, it is by far the most important city in the country, as well as being the one with the highest population. More than that, however, it is a global city, with a skyline and landmarks […]
- 16 February 2017Moscow is the capital city of Russia and, in both historic and current terms, a place of genuine global and iconic significance. Any attempt to summarise everything which Moscow has to offer in a few hundred words is always going to be forced to leave out much more than can possibly be included, but the […]
- 16 February 2017Monaco Escorts – Sophisticated and fun There’s an old saying that states that the best things come in small packages and the tiny principality of Monaco is testament to the fact that this is more than just a cliché. It is the second smallest state in the world and has a population which would fit […]
- 16 February 2017The city of Milan is located in the north of Italy and is officially the capital of the Lombardy region. Although it is not the capital city of Italy, it is the country’s centre of business and finance and it is this, as well as the many tourist attractions old and new, which draw many […]