Nice sits on the south coast of France, on the Mediterranean coast at the foot of the Alps, and is one of the leading tourist attractions in the area known as the Côte d’Azur. The combination of crystal clear waters, virtual year round sunshine and an air of opulence boosted by the proximity of the tax haven of Monaco have all combined over the years to turn Nice into a magnet for visitors from around the world.
Although the city has a reputation for being an upmarket playground for high rollers, it has plenty to recommend it to visitors of all types, and, over the years, has been a popular destination for artists attracted by both the laid back atmosphere and the crystal clear, ultra-sharp quality of the light. The number of visitors drawn to both the city and the surrounding coast is emphasised by the fact that Nice airport is the third busiest in the whole of France, behind only the two airports which serve the capital city of Paris.
Many visitors from the rest of Europe and beyond arrive at Nice via the airport. As well as being convenient, flying into Nice offers stunning views of the Mediterranean coast and in particular of the dramatic curve of the Bay of Angels. The airport is located to the west of Nice and regular bus and taxi shuttles run throughout the day from the terminals to the city centre, a journey which takes approximately 20 minutes.
Once you’re in Nice, getting around the city centre is generally best done on foot, in particular along the stretch known as the Promenade des Anglais, which runs along the coast and is where both tourists and locals go to see and be seen. In recent years, this has been joined by the Promenade du Paillon, 30 acres of green parkland which runs from the centre of the city down to the coast.
If you do decide to save your feet and legs, perhaps because you want to spend plenty of time strolling around the world famous Matisse Museum, then rest assured that Nice, despite its reputation as a millionaire’s playground, boats a reliable and affordable public transport system, consisting of trams and busses. If you want to combine your sightseeing with taking a little exercise then why not try out the Vélo Bleu bikes, which are parked at 175 stations around the city and are available for anyone to hire for an hour or two at a time.
Elite Escorts in Nice
A place like Nice, renowned for its beauty and sense of decadence, is the perfect environment in which to enjoy the experience of spending time with a Black Label International Nice escort. All of our Nice escorts look like the kind of stunning models you see modelling in magazines (which, in fact, is what some of them are) and they are as welcoming and friendly as they are beautiful. They’ll use all of their skills and ability, as well as their warmth and accessibility to ensure that every client they spend time with has the time of their life. Contact us today to find out just how professional and discreet we are when supplying a Nice escort.
- 16 February 2017When describing New York it’s pretty difficult to know exactly where to begin. Although not the capital of the USA, it is by far the most important city in the country, as well as being the one with the highest population. More than that, however, it is a global city, with a skyline and landmarks […]
- 16 February 2017Moscow is the capital city of Russia and, in both historic and current terms, a place of genuine global and iconic significance. Any attempt to summarise everything which Moscow has to offer in a few hundred words is always going to be forced to leave out much more than can possibly be included, but the […]
- 16 February 2017Monaco Escorts – Sophisticated and fun There’s an old saying that states that the best things come in small packages and the tiny principality of Monaco is testament to the fact that this is more than just a cliché. It is the second smallest state in the world and has a population which would fit […]
- 16 February 2017The city of Milan is located in the north of Italy and is officially the capital of the Lombardy region. Although it is not the capital city of Italy, it is the country’s centre of business and finance and it is this, as well as the many tourist attractions old and new, which draw many […]
- 16 February 2017Of all of the Greek islands, Mykonos is the one which has the reputation for hard partying and attracting a glamourous, jet set crowd. There’s much more to Mykonos than just staying up drinking and dancing until dawn, however, as it combines this hedonistic streak with much of the tradition and history for which this […]
- 16 February 2017Mayfair escorts – Stunning and elite If you’ve ever played a game of Monopoly you’ll already have a keen idea of exactly how prestigious and exclusive the district of Mayfair is. Located in the West End of London, it is the most expensive property in the board game, and this is a reflection of the […]