The city of Milan is located in the north of Italy and is officially the capital of the Lombardy region. Although it is not the capital city of Italy, it is the country’s centre of business and finance and it is this, as well as the many tourist attractions old and new, which draw many millions of visitors to the city every year.
As well as being a hugely popular destination in its own right, Milan serves as a bustling transport hub for several other cities throughout Italy. With no less than five major railway stations it offers links, some of them high speed, to cities such as Turin, Naples and Rome. If you’re staying in Milan itself, on the other hand, getting from place to place is made simpler by the number of options available. The city has its own underground system as well as trams, trolley-buses and buses, and most visitors arriving in Milan will do so via one of the three major airports; Linate, Malpensa International Airport and Orio al Serio.
As well as being a hive of business activity, Milan is famed for being a city devoted to high fashion. This is some boast in a country like Italy, in which being dressed fashionably is the norm rather than an exception, and consequently Milan is regarded as being on a par with Paris, London and New York as representing one of the fashion capitals of the world.
If you want a taste of what this truly means then pay a visit to the Quadrilatero della moda, which translates as the ‘Fashion Square’, and is regarded by many as being amongst the most important high fashion districts in the world. Even if your budget doesn’t run to snapping up items from the bespoke boutiques which populate the area, the narrow cobbled streets and squares are worth exploring if only to soak up the refined atmosphere and take the chance to window shop on items produced with a rare degree of craftsmanship and designer elegance.
Other major attractions within Milan include the cathedral, known as the Duomo. The largest church in Italy, it is also one of the largest in the world and took almost six hundred years to build. Highlights of the breath-taking structure include the numerous high spires, the 225 pipe organ, which is the largest in Italy and the chance to climb as high as the roof and enjoy stunning views as far as the Alps.
Any football fans visiting Milan, meanwhile, will have to take the time to visit the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, commonly known as the San Siro, the stadium shared by both Milan clubs which boasts a capacity in excess of 80,000.
The Milan escorts supplied by Black Label London escort agency are every bit as chic and appealing as you’d expect in this most stylish of cities. Every one of our girls has the looks of a model or film star combined with a warm and friendly disposition and an eagerness to please which ensures each and every client enjoys every second spent in their company. The service we provide is discreet and professional and our Milan escorts, like much of the city itself, are quite simply stunning.
- 16 February 2017Of all of the Greek islands, Mykonos is the one which has the reputation for hard partying and attracting a glamourous, jet set crowd. There’s much more to Mykonos than just staying up drinking and dancing until dawn, however, as it combines this hedonistic streak with much of the tradition and history for which this […]
- 16 February 2017Mayfair escorts – Stunning and elite If you’ve ever played a game of Monopoly you’ll already have a keen idea of exactly how prestigious and exclusive the district of Mayfair is. Located in the West End of London, it is the most expensive property in the board game, and this is a reflection of the […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Marylebone Marylebone is a place of rich and rewarding contrasts. On the one hand, it is located in the heart of London, and is little more than a stone’s throw away from the retail hub of Oxford Street and the bright lights and crowds of the West End. On the other hand, Marylebone […]
- 16 February 2017Marble Arch Escorts In order to understand Marble arch it is vital to grasp the fact that the words ‘Marble Arch’ refer to two different things. The first of these is the arch itself, a white marble monument which was constructed during the 19th century. It was originally intended as a state entrance to Buckingham […]
- 16 February 2017Knightsbridge Escorts It’s impossible to talk about Knightsbridge without talking about money. The area is one of the richest in London, which makes it one of the richest in the world, and this wealth and opulence is apparent in everything from the grand houses which line the broad sweeping streets to the presence of not […]
- 16 February 2017Kings Road escorts Kings Road has always been one of the most famous boulevards in London. It was originally created in the 1600s in order to make it easier for King Charles II to travel to Hampton Court Palace from Westminster, hence the name. Ever since becoming a public road in 1830 the 2 mile […]