Mayfair escorts – Stunning and elite
If you’ve ever played a game of Monopoly you’ll already have a keen idea of exactly how prestigious and exclusive the district of Mayfair is. Located in the West End of London, it is the most expensive property in the board game, and this is a reflection of the affluence and luxury of the Mayfair district in real life. Upmarket shops and restaurants line the streets of Mayfair, and it’s no coincidence that this part of London is home to more 5 star hotels than anywhere else.
A quick idea of just how much Mayfair has to offer to visitors can be gleaned simply by listening the streets, areas and landmarks which surround it. Hyde Park, Oxford Street and Pall Mall rub shoulders with Green park and Regents Street, meaning that a stay in Mayfair puts you within easy reach of every kind of attraction that London has to offer.
Although there are no tube stations which officially sit within the accepted boundaries of Mayfair itself, those just around the edges of Mayfair include Marble Arch, Oxford Circus, Bond Street and Piccadilly Circus. Using these tube stations it is possible to travel on the Piccadilly, Bakerloo, Central, Victoria and Bakerloo lines, accessing all parts of London, including transport hubs leading to the rest of the UK and beyond.
Within Mayfair itself, however, there is a wealth of things to see and do. Although the designer boutiques of Bond Street might be beyond most people’s budgets, Mayfair is also home to a selection of fascinating independent shops which are worth exploring whether you intend making a purchase or not. These include Fortnum and Mason, one of the most famous and prestigious food retailers in the world. If you’re visiting in the summer months and want to treat yourself to a picnic that’s a cut above the average then look no further than indulging in a world famous Fortnum and Masons hamper.
Other famous retail outlets in Mayfair include Selfridges, Liberty of London and the Dover Street Market, a hipster fashion outlet located over five stylish floors on Haymarket. If culture of the most cutting edge variety is what appeals to you then a visit to the Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) is a must-do. As well as three galleries showcasing the best in modern art, you’ll find a theatre, two cinemas, a restaurant, bookshop and café. Entry to most of the exhibits is free and the works on show are changed every six weeks or so.
The final touch of luxury needed to make a stay in Mayfair truly memorable would be hiring the services of one of our Mayfair Escorts. At BlackLabel we pride ourselves on two things more than anything else – the modern, professional manner in which we run our business and, above all else, the sheer quality of the Mayfair escorts we supply. Whether incall or outcall, our girls are friendly, warm and talented, using all of their skills to ensure each and every client enjoys the good time they’re looking for. On top of this, our Mayfair escorts are simply stunning, because we know our clients have come to expect nothing less.
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Marylebone Marylebone is a place of rich and rewarding contrasts. On the one hand, it is located in the heart of London, and is little more than a stone’s throw away from the retail hub of Oxford Street and the bright lights and crowds of the West End. On the other hand, Marylebone […]
- 16 February 2017Marble Arch Escorts In order to understand Marble arch it is vital to grasp the fact that the words ‘Marble Arch’ refer to two different things. The first of these is the arch itself, a white marble monument which was constructed during the 19th century. It was originally intended as a state entrance to Buckingham […]
- 16 February 2017Knightsbridge Escorts It’s impossible to talk about Knightsbridge without talking about money. The area is one of the richest in London, which makes it one of the richest in the world, and this wealth and opulence is apparent in everything from the grand houses which line the broad sweeping streets to the presence of not […]
- 16 February 2017Kings Road escorts Kings Road has always been one of the most famous boulevards in London. It was originally created in the 1600s in order to make it easier for King Charles II to travel to Hampton Court Palace from Westminster, hence the name. Ever since becoming a public road in 1830 the 2 mile […]
- 16 February 2017High Class elite escorts in Kensington All of our Kensington escorts know that being sexy is just as important as looking sexy. Kensington is an affluent and upmarket area of London located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It offers a sample of almost all of the aspects which bring visitors to London in […]
- 16 February 2017Imperial Wharf sits on the banks of the river Thames, close to many of the most popular attractions in London and next door to the district of Chelsea. As such, it is one of the more affluent parts of the city, and manages to combine the tranquillity of its riverside setting and access to green […]