Escorts in Marylebone
Marylebone is a place of rich and rewarding contrasts. On the one hand, it is located in the heart of London, and is little more than a stone’s throw away from the retail hub of Oxford Street and the bright lights and crowds of the West End. On the other hand, Marylebone itself manages to maintain the feel of a smaller but bustling village – close to everything which London has to offer, yet with an atmosphere and feel all of its’ own.
This village feel is reflected in the shops which you’ll find in Marylebone. Rather than simply the well-known brand names which you’ll find on most UK high streets, the leafy streets of Marylebone are home to a wide selection of boutique outlets, trendy designer stores and small, independent cafes, restaurants and bars. As if this wasn’t enough to mark Marylebone out as being just a little bit different, it is also home to several regular markets.
The Cabbages and Frocks Market is held every Saturday in the grounds of St Marylebone Parish Church. It offers a unique combination of designer fashion clothing from around the world alongside an equally varied collection of artisan food and drink. From Argentinian Steak to Moroccan street food, from the innovative work of yet to be discovered clothes designers to antique jewellery and ornaments, Cabbages and Frocks offers the possibility of hours of fascinating browsing.
If antiques in particular are what you’re looking for, then head straight to Alfies Antique Market on Church Street. This is the largest indoor antique market in London, and is home to approximately 100 antique dealers, supplemented by the antique shops which also line Church Street, which is right next door.
The central location of Marylebone is a huge part of its’ appeal, and one of the reasons why it is home to no fewer than eight separate tube stations. From Baker Street to Regent’s Park, these stations cover zones 1,2 and 3 and offer access to virtually all of the major underground lines. From here it will be possible to explore tourist attractions in all parts of the city and the wider UK, but Marylebone itself is packed with sights and amenities worth visiting.
The Wallace Collection, in Hertford House, Manchester Square, not only offers the chance to explore a rich and varied collection of artworks, but also provides talks, tours, classes and workshops, all completely free of charge. Other attractions in Marylebone include the Sherlock Holmes Museum, Madame Tussauds and London Zoo in Regents Park.
Of course, here at Black Label escorts we feel that the best attraction on offer in this part of London is the Marylebone escorts which we supply. Come to us and you’ll find a selection of girls that combine a rare degree of physical beauty with beguiling personalities, warmth and a dedication to keeping their clients happy. Our Marylebone escorts are as talented and skilled as they are lovely to look at, and we handle everything with a rare degree of discretion and professionalism. Take advantage of our incall or outcall rates and discover just how affordable your unforgettable Marylebone experience could be.
- 16 February 2017Marble Arch Escorts In order to understand Marble arch it is vital to grasp the fact that the words ‘Marble Arch’ refer to two different things. The first of these is the arch itself, a white marble monument which was constructed during the 19th century. It was originally intended as a state entrance to Buckingham […]
- 16 February 2017Knightsbridge Escorts It’s impossible to talk about Knightsbridge without talking about money. The area is one of the richest in London, which makes it one of the richest in the world, and this wealth and opulence is apparent in everything from the grand houses which line the broad sweeping streets to the presence of not […]
- 16 February 2017Kings Road escorts Kings Road has always been one of the most famous boulevards in London. It was originally created in the 1600s in order to make it easier for King Charles II to travel to Hampton Court Palace from Westminster, hence the name. Ever since becoming a public road in 1830 the 2 mile […]
- 16 February 2017High Class elite escorts in Kensington All of our Kensington escorts know that being sexy is just as important as looking sexy. Kensington is an affluent and upmarket area of London located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It offers a sample of almost all of the aspects which bring visitors to London in […]
- 16 February 2017Imperial Wharf sits on the banks of the river Thames, close to many of the most popular attractions in London and next door to the district of Chelsea. As such, it is one of the more affluent parts of the city, and manages to combine the tranquillity of its riverside setting and access to green […]
- 16 February 2017Kensington High Street is the main shopping thoroughfare in the district of Kensington, which is in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It’s close to the centre of London and world famous tourist attractions such as Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum. Good transport links mean that it is […]