Marble Arch Escorts
Marble Arch Escorts
In order to understand Marble arch it is vital to grasp the fact that the words ‘Marble Arch’ refer to two different things. The first of these is the arch itself, a white marble monument which was constructed during the 19th century. It was originally intended as a state entrance to Buckingham palace and was located close to the palace itself. It has since been relocated twice, however, and is now situated on its own at the junction of Oxford Street, Park Lane and Edgware Road.
Whilst the arch is undoubtedly an impressive monument it is the ‘other’ Marble Arch which we’re dealing with here, and that is the name given to the surrounding area. As can be guessed from the vicinity of both Park Lane and Oxford Street, the area is one of the busiest and most exciting tourist and retail districts in the whole of London.
Marble Arch tube station is immediately adjacent to the arch itself, and offers access to the Central line, whilst a stroll through the green expanse of Hyde Park will bring you to Notting Hill Gate underground station. From here you can travel on the Central, Circle and District lines, offering quick and easy access to the whole of central London and beyond.
If shopping is what brings you to London then Marble Arch could hardly be bettered as a destination. The busting thoroughfare of Oxford Street is immediately at hand and is lined with the flagship stores of the kind of big brand names you’ll find along every high street in the country. For something a little more exclusive head for Bond Street, where you’ll find bespoke boutiques and, if the window shopping becomes a little tiring, charming bars and restaurants.
Speaking of restaurants, the area around marble Arch is home to some of the most exclusive and revered dining opportunities you’ll find anywhere in the UK. Picking just one to recommend is virtually impossible, but amongst the most famous – and most difficult to book a table at – are Le Gavroche, The Grill at The Dorchester and The Greenhouse.
In terms of somewhere to escape the noise and crowds of city living, Marble Arch leaves visitors spoilt for choice. The wide ranging appeal of Hyde Park is well known, but other green spaces nearby are well worth exploring, especially as they might be a little less packed with tourists. Spots worth visiting include St. James Park, Green Park and Kensington Gardens.
No trip to Marble Arch would be complete without indulging yourself a little, and what better way than by enjoying the company of one of our Marble Arch escorts. The Marble Arch escorts supplied by Black Label London are every bit as elite, upmarket and stunning as you’d expect to find in the heart of the capital. They look stunning, they’re a pleasure to spend time with and they’re blessed with the kind of skills and ability required to offer exactly what you’re looking for. Whether you opt for incall or outcall you’ll find the Black Label London experience truly professional, completely discreet and, above all, highly pleasurable.
- 16 February 2017Knightsbridge Escorts It’s impossible to talk about Knightsbridge without talking about money. The area is one of the richest in London, which makes it one of the richest in the world, and this wealth and opulence is apparent in everything from the grand houses which line the broad sweeping streets to the presence of not […]
- 16 February 2017Kings Road escorts Kings Road has always been one of the most famous boulevards in London. It was originally created in the 1600s in order to make it easier for King Charles II to travel to Hampton Court Palace from Westminster, hence the name. Ever since becoming a public road in 1830 the 2 mile […]
- 16 February 2017High Class elite escorts in Kensington All of our Kensington escorts know that being sexy is just as important as looking sexy. Kensington is an affluent and upmarket area of London located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It offers a sample of almost all of the aspects which bring visitors to London in […]
- 16 February 2017Imperial Wharf sits on the banks of the river Thames, close to many of the most popular attractions in London and next door to the district of Chelsea. As such, it is one of the more affluent parts of the city, and manages to combine the tranquillity of its riverside setting and access to green […]
- 16 February 2017Kensington High Street is the main shopping thoroughfare in the district of Kensington, which is in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It’s close to the centre of London and world famous tourist attractions such as Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum. Good transport links mean that it is […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Gloucester Road Gloucester Road is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in the west of London, close to the centre and to many of the city’s leading tourist attractions. It runs from Kensington Gardens in the north to Old Brompton Road in the south, and combines the luxury housing of […]