It’s impossible to talk about Knightsbridge without talking about money. The area is one of the richest in London, which makes it one of the richest in the world, and this wealth and opulence is apparent in everything from the grand houses which line the broad sweeping streets to the presence of not one but three iconic department stores.
Located in the West of London, Knightsbridge may be too expensive for most people to set up home there, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still have a lot of fun exploring everything which this millionaires playground has to offer. Perhaps the most famous landmark is the department store Harrods, located on Brompton Road and offering a shopping experience – even if you confine yourself to just looking – which won’t be matched anywhere else.
It’s typical of the opulence of Knightsbridge, however, that it also provides a home to two more world famous department stores – Harvey Nichols and Peter Jones. If you’ve got any time or money left after looking round these three you can also explore the many smaller designer boutiques which now make Knightsbridge their home. Famous names you’ll find include Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo, whilst the southern part of Knightsbridge is home to a selection of smaller individual antique shops.
If culture appeals to you more than retail therapy then rest assured that Knightsbridge has much to offer. The Royal Court Theatre in Sloane Square offers a fascinating contrast with the surrounding upmarket boutiques by offering some of the most ground-breaking and cutting edge writing and acting you’ll see anywhere in the UK. The Victoria and Albert Museum, which is located on Cromwell Road offers a more sedate but no less satisfying experience, bringing together a vast collection of some of the finest art and design ever produced.
Visitors who feel the need to escape the crowds and noise of London for a while are well served by Knightsbridge, as it is home to Hyde Park, one of the largest and most famous parks in London. You can take advantage of the wide range of facilities on offer in the park, or simply enjoy the peace, quiet and fresh air. Anyone visiting during the summer is advised to sample the delights of the Serpentine Boating Lake within Hyde Park. Have fun hiring a rowing boat or pedalo or take advantage of the chance to swim in the 100 metre Serpentine Lido.
When you’re visiting somewhere as exclusive and luxurious as Knightsbridge then only the best will do, and the Knightsbridge escorts supplied by Black Label London are far and away the best you’ll find. We pride ourselves on offering quality over quantity, and our idea of quality is Knightsbridge escorts who are stunning to look at, delightful to spend time with and eager to use their talents to make their clients happy. We handle all the arrangements with professionalism and discretion and, whether you opt for incall or outcall, you’ll have a Knightsbridge escort experience that exceeds all of your expectations at a price which will come as a pleasant surprise.
- 16 February 2017Kings Road escorts Kings Road has always been one of the most famous boulevards in London. It was originally created in the 1600s in order to make it easier for King Charles II to travel to Hampton Court Palace from Westminster, hence the name. Ever since becoming a public road in 1830 the 2 mile […]
- 16 February 2017High Class elite escorts in Kensington All of our Kensington escorts know that being sexy is just as important as looking sexy. Kensington is an affluent and upmarket area of London located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It offers a sample of almost all of the aspects which bring visitors to London in […]
- 16 February 2017Imperial Wharf sits on the banks of the river Thames, close to many of the most popular attractions in London and next door to the district of Chelsea. As such, it is one of the more affluent parts of the city, and manages to combine the tranquillity of its riverside setting and access to green […]
- 16 February 2017Kensington High Street is the main shopping thoroughfare in the district of Kensington, which is in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It’s close to the centre of London and world famous tourist attractions such as Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum. Good transport links mean that it is […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Gloucester Road Gloucester Road is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in the west of London, close to the centre and to many of the city’s leading tourist attractions. It runs from Kensington Gardens in the north to Old Brompton Road in the south, and combines the luxury housing of […]
- 16 February 2017Fulham Escorts Fulham is a leafy, affluent part of London tucked into a bend on the north bank of the river Thames. It forms part of the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham in the south west of London and is famed, amongst other things, for having two major football clubs within it – Fulham and […]