Kings Road Escorts
Kings Road escorts
Kings Road has always been one of the most famous boulevards in London. It was originally created in the 1600s in order to make it easier for King Charles II to travel to Hampton Court Palace from Westminster, hence the name. Ever since becoming a public road in 1830 the 2 mile stretch has been a magnet for some of the most creative and bohemian personalities ever to live in the city.
During the Victorian era, creative types such as Oscar Wilde and painters Whistler and Turner lived just around the corner from Kings Road, and during the 1960’s it earned a reputation as being the epicentre of swinging London. Fashion icons such as Mary Quant, Twiggy and, more recently, Vivienne Westwood first made their names of the Kings Road and its status as the place to visit if you want to buy the latest in fashionable clothing persists to this day.
The road itself is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, one of the most affluent parts of London. It runs from Sloane Square in the east, crosses through Chelsea and then becomes the New Kings Road before reaching its western end in Hammersmith and Fulham.
Kings Road makes an excellent spot from which to explore London thanks to the wealth of transport options on offer. No fewer than eight busses, including the 11, the 49 and the 319, run along the road and travel on to all parts of London, whilst the Sloane Square tube station offers access to the Circle and District Lines, bringing all of the city’s major tourist attractions within easy reach.
Kings Road is home to some of the most up-market and fashionable boutiques spaces in the whole of London, if not the UK. In Sloane Square you’ll find the legendary department store Peter Jones, where, if you’re feeling really indulgent, you can treat yourself to a trip to the in-store day spa while you take a break from shopping. It’s also at this end of Kings Road that you’ll find a host of designer clothing and accessory stores, whilst a stroll along the road will take you past a host of top class food and drink outlets and finally on to the junction with Lots Road, which is the start of the famous Chelsea Design Quarter. This is where you can take the time to browse around some of the best and most well know interior design retailers and specialists in the UK.
If your taste runs toward the upmarket and specialist, then Black Label Kings Road escorts has exactly what you’re looking for. The Kings Road escorts we supply are of a standard you simply won’t find anywhere else. Not only are they model beautiful, approachable, warm and friendly, but they also have the skills and talents required to provide every client with exactly what they’re looking for. Combine the girls of Black Label London with the professionalism of our service and you’ll have a Kings Road escort experience which is bound to leave you hungry for more.
- 16 February 2017High Class elite escorts in Kensington All of our Kensington escorts know that being sexy is just as important as looking sexy. Kensington is an affluent and upmarket area of London located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It offers a sample of almost all of the aspects which bring visitors to London in […]
- 16 February 2017Imperial Wharf sits on the banks of the river Thames, close to many of the most popular attractions in London and next door to the district of Chelsea. As such, it is one of the more affluent parts of the city, and manages to combine the tranquillity of its riverside setting and access to green […]
- 16 February 2017Kensington High Street is the main shopping thoroughfare in the district of Kensington, which is in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It’s close to the centre of London and world famous tourist attractions such as Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum. Good transport links mean that it is […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Gloucester Road Gloucester Road is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in the west of London, close to the centre and to many of the city’s leading tourist attractions. It runs from Kensington Gardens in the north to Old Brompton Road in the south, and combines the luxury housing of […]
- 16 February 2017Fulham Escorts Fulham is a leafy, affluent part of London tucked into a bend on the north bank of the river Thames. It forms part of the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham in the south west of London and is famed, amongst other things, for having two major football clubs within it – Fulham and […]
- 16 February 2017Earls Court Escorts Earls Court is situated close to the centre of London, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, and is made up of two contrasting districts. The east side of Earls Court is packed with large Georgian houses surrounding perfectly manicured squares and gardens, properties which are often worth millions of pounds. […]