High Class elite escorts in Kensington
All of our Kensington escorts know that being sexy is just as important as looking sexy. Kensington is an affluent and upmarket area of London located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It offers a sample of almost all of the aspects which bring visitors to London in their millions every year. The wide open green spaces of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens rub shoulders with Kensington High Street, a slightly less crowded version of the shopping thoroughfare of Oxford Street, and Kensington also contains three of the world’s most famous museums in the form of the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
It would be possible to enjoy a stay in London without having to leave Kensington itself, but should you wish to explore further then Kensington is extremely well served by public transport options. It boasts no fewer than three underground stations, all of which are located within travel zone 1. These are High Street Kensington, Gloucester Road and South Kensington. All three offer access to the Circle Line, which allows commuters to travel on to mainline rail terminals and from there further afield. The Piccadilly Line runs from Gloucester Road and South Kensington stations and allows travellers to reach the bright lights and nightlife of the West end in no more than 10 minutes.
Numerous bus routes run from Kensington High Street and South Kensington station to all parts of London, and the fact that Kensington itself is packed with accommodation ranging from luxury to budget makes it a highly popular destination for visitors to London.
If you wish to avoid the crowds which tend to flock around the larger museums already mentioned, then Kensington is packed with smaller but no less appealing attractions which will provide fascinating glimpses of art, history and culture as well as a chance to momentarily escape the noise and bustle of the streets outside. The Serpentine Gallery, in Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park displays an ever-changing roster of contemporary artworks, the Leighton House Museum, close to Holland Park, offers a selection of Oriental artwork housed amidst stunning Victorian architecture, whilst the Royal College of Art is not only one of the UK’s leading teaching institutions, but also holds regular exhibitions at which you’ll be able to spot work by the superstars of tomorrow.
Perhaps the easiest way to get a taste of what Kensington is all about is to take a stroll around the upmarket streets of Holland Park, an area slightly to the north of Kensington High Street, where you’ll find the Regency architecture and well-tended garden squares which typify the timeless appeal of this part of London.
Timeless appeal is something which the Kensington escorts supplied by Black label escorts can also boast.
Our companions are beautiful to look at, appealing to talk to and combine warm, approachable personalities with the kind of skills and talents you’d expect from girls supplied by the best agency in Kensington. Whether incall or outcall, our Kensington escorts give clients everything they need and do so in a manner which is professional and discreet as well as being gorgeous and eager to please.
- 16 February 2017Imperial Wharf sits on the banks of the river Thames, close to many of the most popular attractions in London and next door to the district of Chelsea. As such, it is one of the more affluent parts of the city, and manages to combine the tranquillity of its riverside setting and access to green […]
- 16 February 2017Kensington High Street is the main shopping thoroughfare in the district of Kensington, which is in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It’s close to the centre of London and world famous tourist attractions such as Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum. Good transport links mean that it is […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Gloucester Road Gloucester Road is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in the west of London, close to the centre and to many of the city’s leading tourist attractions. It runs from Kensington Gardens in the north to Old Brompton Road in the south, and combines the luxury housing of […]
- 16 February 2017Fulham Escorts Fulham is a leafy, affluent part of London tucked into a bend on the north bank of the river Thames. It forms part of the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham in the south west of London and is famed, amongst other things, for having two major football clubs within it – Fulham and […]
- 16 February 2017Earls Court Escorts Earls Court is situated close to the centre of London, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, and is made up of two contrasting districts. The east side of Earls Court is packed with large Georgian houses surrounding perfectly manicured squares and gardens, properties which are often worth millions of pounds. […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Dubai The city of Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). In recent years, Dubai has grown from being merely the most densely populated part of the UAE to being a genuine global city and a tourist, travel and financial hub for the wider region. The city itself is famed for […]