High Street Kensington
Kensington High Street is the main shopping thoroughfare in the district of Kensington, which is in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It’s close to the centre of London and world famous tourist attractions such as Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum. Good transport links mean that it is only minutes away from the rest of London, and the shops along the street itself make it something of a magnet for those who visit London in search of varied and eclectic shopping options.
High Street Kensington is also known as the A315 and, in this form, it runs along the length of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. The road is served by the High Street Kensington tube station, which is on the Circle and District lines and bus routes which run along it include the numbers 9, 10, 27, 28, 49 and 52. Using these routes it is possible to explore the rest of London, although the area within easy walking distance of High Street Kensington is worth exploring in its own right.
The fact that the areas surrounding High Street Kensington are varied in nature is reflected in the shops, restaurants and hotels which you’ll find along the street itself. Cosmopolitan Earls Court sits alongside upmarket Kensington and Belgravia and this fascinating mix is captured by High Street Kensington itself. Alongside prestige branches of the household names which you’d expect to find on any high street in the UK, shoppers will also be able to find exclusive boutiques, an organic food superstore and a mix of bars and restaurants, of which one of the most famous is the Roof Gardens, which combines modern British cuisine with stunning views out over London, and the presence of its own in-house flamingos.
The east end of Kensington High Street is renowned for its hip and stylish fashion outlets, catering to a young and trendsetting crowd, whilst the western end is home to bespoke travel agents and Kensington Church Street is the place to head for if you want to seek out boutique shops selling bespoke antiques. The street as a whole is home to the UK headquarters of major record labels such as the Universal Music Group, Sony Music, Warner Music Group and EMI. The presence of these major players in the music industry, as well as Simon Cowell’s office, makes it an excellent place for those wishing to pass their time in London attempting to do a little star spotting.
The high class, upmarket nature of High Street Kensington is more than reflected in the High Street Kensington escorts supplied by Black Label London escort agency. Our High Street Kensington models have been chosen because they look stunning, have approachable, intelligent and friendly personalities and boast the skills and talents needed to make every client extremely happy and more. We supply our High Street Kensington escorts in a manner which is professional and discreet and which, whether clients opt for incall or outcall services, comes at a price which is certain to be a pleasant surprise.
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Gloucester Road Gloucester Road is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in the west of London, close to the centre and to many of the city’s leading tourist attractions. It runs from Kensington Gardens in the north to Old Brompton Road in the south, and combines the luxury housing of […]
- 16 February 2017Fulham Escorts Fulham is a leafy, affluent part of London tucked into a bend on the north bank of the river Thames. It forms part of the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham in the south west of London and is famed, amongst other things, for having two major football clubs within it – Fulham and […]
- 16 February 2017Earls Court Escorts Earls Court is situated close to the centre of London, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, and is made up of two contrasting districts. The east side of Earls Court is packed with large Georgian houses surrounding perfectly manicured squares and gardens, properties which are often worth millions of pounds. […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Dubai The city of Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). In recent years, Dubai has grown from being merely the most densely populated part of the UAE to being a genuine global city and a tourist, travel and financial hub for the wider region. The city itself is famed for […]
- 16 February 2017City Escorts The city of London is an area of rich contrasts. Initially, this was the place where London came into being in the form of a Roman settlement created in the 1st century AD. Into the medieval era, the City was bound by walls until London as a whole expanded to become the sprawling […]
- 16 February 2017High Class Chelsea Bridge Wharf escorts One of the reasons why London has, over the years, grown to become one of the few genuinely global cities is the presence of the river Thames. The access to water and a means via which to bring goods and people in and out of the city helped to […]