Fulham is a leafy, affluent part of London tucked into a bend on the north bank of the river Thames. It forms part of the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham in the south west of London and is famed, amongst other things, for having two major football clubs within it – Fulham and Chelsea. Despite being close to the heart of London, Fulham boasts the genteel atmosphere of a medium sized village, thanks mainly to its picturesque position next to the river.
The properties in Fulham include large townhouses worth over a million pounds and in recent years the area has attracted growing numbers of younger professionals taking advantage of the combination of a pleasingly relaxed way of life and the proximity of areas such as Kensington and Chelsea and Hammersmith. Like most of central London, Fulham is well served by transport options. It has three tube stations positioned in Zone 2 on the District line – Fulham Broadway, Parsons Green and Putney Bridge, via any of which it is possible to reach the major transport hub of Victoria in just 20 minutes. It also has several bus routes which run through to the heart of London offering easy access to the kind of tourist attractions which draw millions of visitors every year.
Despite the attractions within easy travelling distance, Fulham itself has plenty to keep visitors entertained, particularly those who are interested in the best cuisine. The centre of Fulham is packed with bars, cafes and restaurants serving food from around the world, whilst the river bank is the place to head for if you’re seeking award winning gastro pubs where you can combine fine food and drink with stunning views over the water.
The shopping on offer in Fulham covers the whole gamut, from the high street names you’ll find at Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre to the artisan treats on offer at the regular farmers markets held at Parsons Green and Bishop’s Park. If bespoke boutique shopping and quirky antique hunting is more your style, then head for Fulham Road and Lillie Road, where you’ll find a range of independent boutiques and antique shops stocking one-off items you won’t find anywhere else.
The prime position on the river bank is one of the reasons why Fulham offers so much in the form of fresh air, greenery and open spaces. Bishop’s Park takes advantage of the waterfront location by offering, on top of skateboarding and a sculpture garden, the presence of a man made beach.
Get in touch with Black Label escorts next time you visit Fulham and we’ll supply Fulham escorts of a quality and variety you aren’t going to find anywhere else. Our girls are stunning to look at, friendly to chat to and combine warmth and approachability with the kind of skills needed to make sure every client is 100% satisfied. We run our agency along completely professional lines combining discretion with reasonable rates for both incall and outcall services. Take a look at the Fulham escorts we supply and you’ll be heading for Fulham at the first possible opportunity.
- 16 February 2017Earls Court Escorts Earls Court is situated close to the centre of London, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, and is made up of two contrasting districts. The east side of Earls Court is packed with large Georgian houses surrounding perfectly manicured squares and gardens, properties which are often worth millions of pounds. […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Dubai The city of Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). In recent years, Dubai has grown from being merely the most densely populated part of the UAE to being a genuine global city and a tourist, travel and financial hub for the wider region. The city itself is famed for […]
- 16 February 2017City Escorts The city of London is an area of rich contrasts. Initially, this was the place where London came into being in the form of a Roman settlement created in the 1st century AD. Into the medieval era, the City was bound by walls until London as a whole expanded to become the sprawling […]
- 16 February 2017High Class Chelsea Bridge Wharf escorts One of the reasons why London has, over the years, grown to become one of the few genuinely global cities is the presence of the river Thames. The access to water and a means via which to bring goods and people in and out of the city helped to […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Chelsea Chelsea has always been one of the most famous districts of London, from its pivotal role in the swinging heyday of the 60’s. When the Kings Road was the fashion centre of the universe, to the part it played in the 1970’s rise of punk and its present day role as the […]
- 16 February 2017Bond Street Escorts Welcome to Bond Street located in the heart of the Mayfair district of London, close to the bright lights and excitement of the West End. It’s been in existence since 1700 and, throughout its’ history, has been known as a part of the city which attracts the wealthy, glamorous and famous, with former […]