Earls Court Escorts
Earls Court Escorts
Earls Court is situated close to the centre of London, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, and is made up of two contrasting districts. The east side of Earls Court is packed with large Georgian houses surrounding perfectly manicured squares and gardens, properties which are often worth millions of pounds. The west side, on the other hand, comprises properties which represent the more ‘traditional’ view of Earls Court, which means it is packed with bed and breakfasts, hotels and smaller dwellings. In the past, Earls Court as a whole was seen as a somewhat ‘down at heel’ area, albeit one which attracted visitors from around the world. These visitors did help to create a cosmopolitan and exciting atmosphere, however, and the modern Earls Court boasts a multi-national cultural and culinary scene which makes it a fascinating place to visit.
Until recently, one of the main attractions of Earls Court was regarded as being the Earls Court Exhibition Centre, one of the largest indoor arenas in the UK. As well as staging events such as the Ideal Home Show, the Royal Tournament and the Earl’s Court Motor Show, the venue staged concerts by performers such as Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Morrissey, Elton John and Arcade Fire. The centre was closed in 2013, however, with the site earmarked for residential and retail development once demolition is complete.
The absence of the Exhibition Centre hasn’t dented the appeal of Earls Court too much, however, especially since its central location and strong transport links make it an excellent base from which to explore the rest of London. Earls Court tube station provides access to the Piccadilly and District lines meaning that, for example, Leicester Square is just a 13 minute journey away, whilst bus services such as the 74 and the C1 serve major transport hubs such as Clapham Junction and Victoria.
Although Earls Court is mainly urban in nature it does offer access to a few green spaces, such as Holland Park, which is just a 10 minute walk away. Offering a Japanese Garden, manicured lawns and wilder wooded areas, the park is also home to Opera Holland Park, which stages a wide range of productions throughout the summer months. If you feel like walking a little further the world famous Hyde Park and Kensington Park Gardens are both less than 30 minutes distant, and if all the fresh air leaves you with an appetite then rest assured you’ll find cuisine from all parts of the world along the length of Earls Court Road.
Black Label London escorts agency is proud to offer Earls Court escorts of a variety and quality that you simply won’t find anywhere else. Our Earls Court exclusive models not only look stunning but they make each and every client feel truly special. They do this by combining their model looks with a friendly attitude and an eagerness to use their skills to makes sure you have everything you need. At Black Label London we pride ourselves not only on the quality of the Earls Court escorts we supply, but also the professionalism and accessibility of our all-round service. Discretion, fantastic rates for both incall and outcall and a determination to get it right every time make our Earls Court escorts the best you’ll find.
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Dubai The city of Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). In recent years, Dubai has grown from being merely the most densely populated part of the UAE to being a genuine global city and a tourist, travel and financial hub for the wider region. The city itself is famed for […]
- 16 February 2017City Escorts The city of London is an area of rich contrasts. Initially, this was the place where London came into being in the form of a Roman settlement created in the 1st century AD. Into the medieval era, the City was bound by walls until London as a whole expanded to become the sprawling […]
- 16 February 2017High Class Chelsea Bridge Wharf escorts One of the reasons why London has, over the years, grown to become one of the few genuinely global cities is the presence of the river Thames. The access to water and a means via which to bring goods and people in and out of the city helped to […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Chelsea Chelsea has always been one of the most famous districts of London, from its pivotal role in the swinging heyday of the 60’s. When the Kings Road was the fashion centre of the universe, to the part it played in the 1970’s rise of punk and its present day role as the […]
- 16 February 2017Bond Street Escorts Welcome to Bond Street located in the heart of the Mayfair district of London, close to the bright lights and excitement of the West End. It’s been in existence since 1700 and, throughout its’ history, has been known as a part of the city which attracts the wealthy, glamorous and famous, with former […]
- 16 February 2017Belsize Park Escorts Welcome to Belsize Park, situated in the borough of Camden, located just 3.4 miles from central London and, as such, represents a convenient base from which to explore everything the city has to offer. It is also, however, well worth exploring in its own right, being sandwiched between the well-heeled Primrose Hill […]