The city of London is an area of rich contrasts. Initially, this was the place where London came into being in the form of a Roman settlement created in the 1st century AD. Into the medieval era, the City was bound by walls until London as a whole expanded to become the sprawling metropolis it is today.
It is this rich history which gives City its sense of contrast. One the one hand it is a relatively small area set out upon a blueprint created over 2000 years ago. On the other it is home to the financial institutions which drive as much as 3% of the UK’s economy. Likewise, ancient buildings and monuments rub shoulders with spectacular examples of modern architecture and, whilst the City is a thriving hub of activity during the week it empties out at the weekend. The workers who toil in the aforementioned financial institutions head for their homes at the end of the working week, making this the perfect time to visit and explore the City.
The financial and economic importance of the City – with as many as 300,000 people travelling in to work there every day. Probably goes a long way towards explaining how well served it is by the London underground. There are no fewer than 9 tube stations in the City, including Aldgate, Blackfriars and St Paul’s. Anyone visiting has access to eight different lines including Circle, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan, District and Northern. The fact that it sits within Zone 1 means that many of the major London attractions are within quick and easy travelling distance. Whether by underground train or bus, whilst the attractions of the City itself are close enough together to be explored on foot.
London City Companions
Historical buildings within the City include St Paul’s Cathedral, the Guildhall, the Mansion House and the Bank of England. Many of these building are open to the public and other cultural attractions include the Museum of London, the Barbican Art Gallery and the Temple of Mithras, the remains of a Roman Temple which were unearthed following the Second World War.
By way of contrast, the City is also home to some of the most iconic and exciting modern buildings in the whole of London. Although they all have official names and addresses, the most easily recognisable and distinctive skyscrapers are probably better known by nicknames such as ‘The Walkie-Talkie’, ‘The Gherkin’ and ‘The Cheesegrater’.
The City escorts supplied by Black Label London escort agency fit in perfectly with this glamorous and exciting backdrop. Our City escorts not only look absolutely stunning but they also have personalities and a range of abilities to match. Friendly, approachable and warm, our City of London escorts are also blessed with all of the skills our clients expect, as well as a dedication to providing each and every client with whatever they desire. We pride ourselves on running a professional and discreet service at Black Label Escorts, from the quality of our models to the value offered by our rates. Whatever you’re looking for in a City escort, whether offered incall or outcall, we’re certain you’ll find it.
- 16 February 2017High Class Chelsea Bridge Wharf escorts One of the reasons why London has, over the years, grown to become one of the few genuinely global cities is the presence of the river Thames. The access to water and a means via which to bring goods and people in and out of the city helped to […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Chelsea Chelsea has always been one of the most famous districts of London, from its pivotal role in the swinging heyday of the 60’s. When the Kings Road was the fashion centre of the universe, to the part it played in the 1970’s rise of punk and its present day role as the […]
- 16 February 2017Bond Street Escorts Welcome to Bond Street located in the heart of the Mayfair district of London, close to the bright lights and excitement of the West End. It’s been in existence since 1700 and, throughout its’ history, has been known as a part of the city which attracts the wealthy, glamorous and famous, with former […]
- 16 February 2017Belsize Park Escorts Welcome to Belsize Park, situated in the borough of Camden, located just 3.4 miles from central London and, as such, represents a convenient base from which to explore everything the city has to offer. It is also, however, well worth exploring in its own right, being sandwiched between the well-heeled Primrose Hill […]
- 16 February 2017Belgravia Escorts It’s quite simply impossible to consider Belgravia without realising you’re dealing with the kind of opulence and luxury which has made London a by-word for high-end living the world over. It is located within the exclusive enclave of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and has as its neighbours, nothing less impressive […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Bayswater Welcome to the cosmopolitan central London area of Bayswater is the kind of place which brings together a multitude of the factors which go toward making London one of the world’s leading cities. Stunning residential architecture, including many tranquil shared garden squares, rubs shoulders with a higher concentration of hotels than any […]