Escorts in Chelsea
Chelsea has always been one of the most famous districts of London, from its pivotal role in the swinging heyday of the 60’s. When the Kings Road was the fashion centre of the universe, to the part it played in the 1970’s rise of punk and its present day role as the playground of the young, wealthy and glamorous. This last is captured in the TV programme ‘Made in Chelsea’, but there’s much more to this corner of London than simply bright young things enjoying themselves.
Chelsea is located, unsurprisingly, within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The fact that its southern border is made up of the River Thames is just one of the things which helps to give this area its unique combination of relaxed ambience, upmarket chic and bohemian edginess. Although the era when artists such as Dante Gabriel Rossetti, J. M. W. Turner and James McNeill Whistler lived within Chelsea itself has been ended by ultra-high property prices, their legacy still endures. The cutting edge Saatchi Gallery, for example, showcases the best of modern art at the end of the Kings Road. Whilst Sloane Square is home to the Royal Court Theatre, famed for its dedication to finding and showcasing the best new drama.
If shopping rather than culture is what represents your idea of a good time in London then rest assured Chelsea is the perfect destination. Head for the aforementioned Kings Road to pick up some bargains at familiar high street names. Visit Sloane Street if your idea of retail therapy tends more toward the exclusive end of the spectrum. The top end boutiques and brands on display here include Prada, Jimmy Choo, Chanel and the world famous department store Harrods. Even if your budget doesn’t actually stretch to snapping up a trinket from Tiffany & Co, a while spent window shopping in this part of Chelsea is a chance to sample a taste of luxury and class which few parts of London can match.
One of the other appealing aspects of Chelsea is s its central location. The fact that it is situated in Zone 1 means that attractions such as Battersea Park and the banks of the Thames are within walking distance. The Sloane Square tube station offers access to the Circle and District Lines. As with all parts of central London, Chelsea is extremely well served by bus routes, making it easy to use public transport to travel to all parts of the city.
The high class Chelsea escorts you’ll meet if you use the services of the Black Label high class escort agency are extremely well suited to this ambience of style and glamour.
Every one of our Chelsea escorts is a stunning girl with a personality to match. Warm, gracious, friendly and talented, our Chelsea escorts go out of their way to make sure that every client is relaxed and happy as they have their every desire catered to. The beauty of our Chelsea escorts is matched by the professionalism of Black Label London as a whole. Incall or outcall, you’ll find we’re accessible, discreet and charge reasonable rates. Call us today and arrange meeting one of our girls the highlight of your trip to Chelsea.
- 16 February 2017Bond Street Escorts Welcome to Bond Street located in the heart of the Mayfair district of London, close to the bright lights and excitement of the West End. It’s been in existence since 1700 and, throughout its’ history, has been known as a part of the city which attracts the wealthy, glamorous and famous, with former […]
- 16 February 2017Belsize Park Escorts Welcome to Belsize Park, situated in the borough of Camden, located just 3.4 miles from central London and, as such, represents a convenient base from which to explore everything the city has to offer. It is also, however, well worth exploring in its own right, being sandwiched between the well-heeled Primrose Hill […]
- 16 February 2017Belgravia Escorts It’s quite simply impossible to consider Belgravia without realising you’re dealing with the kind of opulence and luxury which has made London a by-word for high-end living the world over. It is located within the exclusive enclave of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and has as its neighbours, nothing less impressive […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Bayswater Welcome to the cosmopolitan central London area of Bayswater is the kind of place which brings together a multitude of the factors which go toward making London one of the world’s leading cities. Stunning residential architecture, including many tranquil shared garden squares, rubs shoulders with a higher concentration of hotels than any […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Battersea Welcome to Battersea in London, for many years was famous mainly for two things – the presence of an iconic power station and the fact that it was one of the few parts of central London not to be served by a tube station. In recent years this has all begun to […]
- 16 February 2017Baker Street Companions Mention Baker Street in London to anyone around the world and the chances are that the first thing they’ll think of is Sherlock Holmes. You don’t have to be a brilliant detective to deduce that there’s much more to this part of London than a fictional character, however, as both Baker Street […]