Chelsea Bridge Wharf Escorts
High Class Chelsea Bridge Wharf escorts
One of the reasons why London has, over the years, grown to become one of the few genuinely global cities is the presence of the river Thames. The access to water and a means via which to bring goods and people in and out of the city helped to encourage the ‘birth’ of London as a city in the first place, whilst the presence of a major waterway has become an iconic symbol of the city.
This is particularly the case when considering the bridges which cross the Thames. Few other cities can boast as many famous bridges as London, from the traditional splendour of Tower Bridge to the cutting edge architectural styling of the Millennium Bridge, many of them have appeared time and again on television and cinema screens whilst one – London Bridge – even has the honour of a nursery rhyme in its name.
Compared to these more famous bridges, Chelsea Bridge may not have a high public profile or a widely recognised visual style, but what it lacks in publicity it more than makes up for in the appeal of the areas which it offers a link between.
The bridge which stands today is actually the second Chelsea Bridge, linking Battersea on the south bank of the Thames with Chelsea on the north. The modern Chelsea Bridge was opened in 1937 and carries motor vehicles and pedestrians. For a while, during the 1950’s, the bridge was the scene of motorcycle races on Friday nights, as rival gangs met up and competed with each other. A violent incident which occurred in 1970 brought an end to this practice and, although motorcyclists still met on the bridge the races no longer take place.
What makes Chelsea Bridge a pleasing spot to visit are the attractions which can be accessed on either side of the river. On the Chelsea side you’ll find the high street shops of the Kings Road and the boutique offering of Sloane Street, whilst the Battersea end of the bridge leads easily to the green spaces of Battersea Park.
The 200 acres of Battersea Park, which were reclaimed from marshland in 1858, are typical of the kind of inner city parkland of which Londoners are rightly proud. Just a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the big city, visitors can enjoy relaxing gardens, designated nature reserves, peaceful riverside strolls and a host of sporting activities, ranging from jogging and football to rowing, rollerblading and croquet.
We like to think that our Chelsea Bridge Wharf escorts offer just one more enticing reason to visit this corner of London. Here at Black Label escort agency we pride ourselves on offering a service which is completely professional and second to none in terms of both quality and value. Whether you opt for incall or outcall, you’ll find that our Chelsea Bridge Wharf escorts are the most stunning you’ve ever seen. Our girls not only look beautiful but they know how to treat clients, behaving in a manner which is friendly, welcoming and devoted to providing satisfaction. If we supply you with a Chelsea Bridge Wharf escort she’ll use her skills, talents, looks and personality to leave you completely satisfied and doubtless eager to visit again.
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Chelsea Chelsea has always been one of the most famous districts of London, from its pivotal role in the swinging heyday of the 60’s. When the Kings Road was the fashion centre of the universe, to the part it played in the 1970’s rise of punk and its present day role as the […]
- 16 February 2017Bond Street Escorts Welcome to Bond Street located in the heart of the Mayfair district of London, close to the bright lights and excitement of the West End. It’s been in existence since 1700 and, throughout its’ history, has been known as a part of the city which attracts the wealthy, glamorous and famous, with former […]
- 16 February 2017Belsize Park Escorts Welcome to Belsize Park, situated in the borough of Camden, located just 3.4 miles from central London and, as such, represents a convenient base from which to explore everything the city has to offer. It is also, however, well worth exploring in its own right, being sandwiched between the well-heeled Primrose Hill […]
- 16 February 2017Belgravia Escorts It’s quite simply impossible to consider Belgravia without realising you’re dealing with the kind of opulence and luxury which has made London a by-word for high-end living the world over. It is located within the exclusive enclave of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and has as its neighbours, nothing less impressive […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Bayswater Welcome to the cosmopolitan central London area of Bayswater is the kind of place which brings together a multitude of the factors which go toward making London one of the world’s leading cities. Stunning residential architecture, including many tranquil shared garden squares, rubs shoulders with a higher concentration of hotels than any […]
- 16 February 2017Escorts in Battersea Welcome to Battersea in London, for many years was famous mainly for two things – the presence of an iconic power station and the fact that it was one of the few parts of central London not to be served by a tube station. In recent years this has all begun to […]